D115*1.4*10*22.23mm Cutting Disc Diamond For Porcelain
D115*2.4*10*22.23/20mm diamond cutting disc use hot pressed mesh turbo segments, cutting the porcelain, ceramic, tile, granite, marble, quartz stone and so on, used on angle grinder or other portable cutting machine, wet use is better. The diamond blade inner hole sizes are 20mm/22.23mm/25mm.
Model: HB-TS 115
Inner hole: 22.23mm
Machine: Portable cutting machine
Usage: For cutting porcelain, ceramic, tile, granite, marble, quartz stone etc
This kind of D115 diamond mesh turbo blade provides a fast and smooth cutting on tile, porcelain, granite, ceramic and other hard materials. Used sintered technology, hot-pressed type. The special shape segments are beneficial to chipping removal and heat dissipation, the super-thin segment also is good for fast cutting.
Light and stable, high efficiency and good performance; Suitable for dry cutting; Different arbor size and segment specification are available.
Product Quality Grade
1. The base metal is made of 65 manganese alloy steel, and its thickness strictly adheres to the product implementation standards. It has high strength and is strong and stable.
2. The segment is made of high-quality diamond and metal powder mixed and sintered, with sharp and long cutting;
3. Comes with small holes to keep the body rigid, good heat dissipation effect, no lack of sawing, no jitter, and easy, fast to cut;
4. Various specifications can be customized flexibly, and the quality is reliable and the price is affordable.
1. It is recommended that operators wear protective supplies such as protective glasses, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes, gloves;
2. Tighten the installation according to the rotation direction indicated by the saw blade, and do not work in the reverse direction;
3. When dry cutting, do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the saw blade;
4. When using wet sections, add water, do not cut the curve, please use the arc cutting blade for cutting curve;
5. It is forbidden to use cutting blades for grinding operations. Please use professional grinding blades for grinding;
6. Failure to use saw blades for cutting operations in accordance with relevant requirements may result in serious injury accidents.