1. Leafun CNC diamond anchor bits are suitable for CNC machine with special adapter to complete stone anchor hole processing.
2. Leafun CNC diamond anchor bits include vacuum brazing nickel-copper-diamond coating process and electrochemical deposition of nickel-cobalt-diamond composite coating process.
3. Leafun vacuum brazing CNC diamond anchor bits is suitable for processing high hardness materials such as quartz, granite, microcrystalline stone, artificial quartz, ceramics, silestone, etc. For materials with different hardness and abrasiveness, the coating diamond particle size and diamond particle distribution design are different. Please inform us of the type of stone to be processed when purchasing, and the engineer will design and produce accordingly according to the requirements.
4. Leafun electroplating CNC diamond anchor bits are suitable for processing marble, travertine, limestone and other low-hardness stones.
5. Leafun CNC diamond anchor bits have a variety of grit to choose from: 36#, 46#, 60#, 80#, 100#, 120#, which can be customized according to the type of stone and processing requirements.
Head Diameter (mm)
3/8'' (9.5 mm) Cylindrical Connecting Shank,
1/4'' (6.35 mm) Cylindrical Connecting Shank
Brazed / Electroplated
Precautions for use
1. The leafun CNC diamond anchor bits are used for wet grinding, and use clear circulating water to cool the processing area for better grinding efficiency and lifespan.
2. Leafun CNC diamond anchor bits make a reasonable choice of product type and particle size according to the range of commonly used processing materials and the requirements of processing efficiency.
3. Before using leafun CNC diamond anchor bits, check the diamond consumption and replace them in time to ensure processing efficiency and product processing accuracy.