1. Leafun Diamond calibrating roller is for achieve a uniform thickness of granite, quartz stone, microcrystalline stone, ceramic tiles and other material before polishing.
2. The blank of leafun Diamond calibrating roller is formed by CNC machining, the product has high precision, radial runout is less than 0.02mm, concentricity difference is less than 0.02mm, high-precision mounting hole size, stone surface grinding flatness is higher, and the grinding process is more stable.
3. The segment of the Leafun Diamond calibrating roller adopts a high-density vacuum hot pressing process, which has good product holding force and high sharpness. It adopts a unique diamond dispersion technology, the grinding speed and process are more stable. The diamond segment is consumed evenly. As the grinding progresses, the controllability of the diamond calibrating roller decline is enhanced and the adjustment difficulty is reduced. The diamond segment adopts high-frequency welding. After the welding is completed, it is trimmed and sharpened by a special grinder. The product has high stability, no jitter, low noise, and high profile accuracy during the grinding process.
4. After the diamond calibrating roller is sharpened, it adopts dynamic balance correction. After the dynamic balance correction, the spindle bears uniform force and the grinding process is stable, which can increase the lifespan of the equipment and reduce maintenance times and maintenance costs.
5. Leafun can provide users with diamond calibrating roller size and particle size selection according to the uneven thickness of the calibrating machine tool holder and the stone surface. It can also design the diamond calibrating roller size, reasonable diamond size selection, product sharpness and lifespan Adjustment according to user requirements.
6. Leafun Diamond calibrating roller is suitable for all kinds of calibrating machine, single calibrating thickness is 0.2-0.6mm, belt speed is 3-12m/min.
1. Leafun Diamond calibrating roller is for wet use，when grinding stones with different characteristics, the grinding speed is adjusted according to the current load of the grinding motor. The clean circulating water will improve the grinding efficiency.
2. Before installing the Diamond calibrating roller, clean the surface of the equipment shaft and apply lubricating grease to facilitate the installation of the Diamond calibrating roller.
3. The leafun Diamond calibrating roller is marked with a particle size number, and a reasonable initial particle size is selected according to the thickness of the plate to be removed and the polishing process. After the installation is completed, run idling for 1 minute, and start the grinding and polishing test after the equipment and the grinding wheel have no vibration and no abnormality.
4. When changing products from different suppliers or with different particle sizes, the Diamond calibrating roller will be tested before grinding to prevent grinding scratches and poor flatness caused by mismatched grinding efficiency.