100mm Dry Use Diamond Hand Polishing Pad For Granite
1. Diamond polishing pads have uniform cutting edges, sharp and durable, stable quality, long service life, high working efficiency, good surface gloss, environmental protection, non-toxic and no fading; widely used in stone processing, floor processing, ceramic tile production industries.
2. The diamond polishing pad has a complete and standardized grain color system and good flexibility. It is handy in processing granite, marble, artificial stone, and other lines, chamfers, curved plates, and special-shaped stones. There are many shapes and specifications to choose from. Various granularity numbers are easy to identify and can be flexibly used with various hand grinders, floor refurbishers, and ceramic polishers according to needs and habits.
3. In addition, high-quality diamond dry polishing pads can efficiently finish the grinding and grinding of stone, glass, ceramics and other materials without adding water cooling. Sharp grinding, good heat resistance, without changing the color of the stone itself, it has the advantages of fast glazing, good brightness, and no fading.
1. When using a portable grinder, the speed of the motor should not be greater than 4500 rpm;
2. It is best to use diamond polishing pads with water of a color similar to the type of stone to prevent staining.
3. Grinding sequence: from coarse to fine, and finally polished. The whole process needs sufficient water cooling, but the amount of water should not be too much during the polishing stage.